My first turny!!!

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2009
      I just wanted to say that I was in my first turny this weekend and i
      had a blast!!! I HIT THE BULLSEYE!!! Only scored like 8 points but
      for my first time ever shooting the longbow I was just happy to hit the
      target

      Siobhan
    • Carolus
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 11, 2009
        Congratulations. Now just remember how you did it and do it again.
        Carolus

        At 09:29 PM 1/11/2009, you wrote:
        >I just wanted to say that I was in my first turny this weekend and i
        >had a blast!!! I HIT THE BULLSEYE!!! Only scored like 8 points but
        >for my first time ever shooting the longbow I was just happy to hit the
        >target
        >

        >Siobhan
      • Terrance
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 12, 2009
          Great job!! now the trick is to keep repeating that shot, lol. keep
          practicing and you will.

          YIS

          Terrance

          --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Linda" <motherdragon4@...> wrote:

          > I just wanted to say that I was in my first turny this weekend and i
          > had a blast!!! I HIT THE BULLSEYE!!! Only scored like 8 points but
          > for my first time ever shooting the longbow I was just happy to hit
          the
          > target
          >

          > Siobhan

        • ld.blackmoon
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 12, 2009
            greetings

            well congratulations !!!

            be safe, be happy, havefun
            arthur

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 12, 2009
              fun aint it,,congratulations,, have fun trying to do it again
              Llywyllyn