Value of a bow

  • Dan Scheid
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 11, 2009
      Well I have moved a bunch of stuff out of storage. And in it are 2 bows one
      45# Ben Pearson the other a 45# Hoyt they are older but in great shape. I
      have had them in storage way too long it is time I sell them . any clue on a
      ball park SCA price? I was thinking 50 bucks each but have not a clue as to
      the market is anymore.

      Damales

      Checked by AVG.
      8:49 AM

      Checked by AVG.
      6:01 PM

    • Carolus
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 11, 2009
        What models, right or left hand? I can get you some comps soon.
        Carolus

        At 05:43 PM 1/11/2009, you wrote:
        >Well I have moved a bunch of stuff out of storage. And in it are 2 bows one
        >45# Ben Pearson the other a 45# Hoyt they are older but in great shape. I
        >have had them in storage way too long it is time I sell them . any clue on a
        >ball park SCA price? I was thinking 50 bucks each but have not a clue as to
        >the market is anymore.
        >
        >Damales
      • Dan Scheid
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 11, 2009
          Hoyt xpert,,pearson couger right handed both

          _____

          At 05:43 PM 1/11/2009, you wrote:
          >Well I have moved a bunch of stuff out of storage. And in it are 2 bows one
          >45# Ben Pearson the other a 45# Hoyt they are older but in great shape. I
          >have had them in storage way too long it is time I sell them . any clue on
          >ball park SCA price? I was thinking 50 bucks each but have not a clue as to
          >the market is anymore.
          >
          >Damales

          Checked by AVG.
          6:01 PM

          Checked by AVG.
          6:01 PM

        • Carolus
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 11, 2009
            Pearson cougars are going $50 - $100. The Hoyt is more difficult to
            place as that model doesn't show up often. I only found one recently
            and it was in very bad condition. Went for about $25 but I wouldn't
            have paid that much for it. One piece Pro-Medalists are going for
            $200-$300. At this draw weight they aren't for the novice and are
            both fine bows. $50-$100 would be about right in the SCA.
            Carolus

            At 06:19 PM 1/11/2009, you wrote:
            >Hoyt xpert,,pearson couger right handed both
          • Terrance Timmons
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
              where are you located, im always looking for more bows for loaner equipment. and are you going to Estrella War.

              Terrance
              Shire of Granite Mountain, Atenveldt

              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
                I�m in Caid but I can�t make Estrella this year.

                Damales

                _____

                Well I have moved a bunch of stuff out of storage. And in it are 2 bows one
                45# Ben Pearson the other a 45# Hoyt they are older but in great shape. I
                have had them in storage way too long it is time I sell them . any clue on a
                ball park SCA price? I was thinking 50 bucks each but have not a clue as to
                the market is anymore.

                Damales

                Checked by AVG.
                8:49 AM

                Checked by AVG.
                6:01 PM

                Checked by AVG.
                7:04 AM

                Checked by AVG.
                7:04 AM

              • Carl Nelson
                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
                  where in caid?

                  YISCARL NELSON
                  �oelwigg �lfwiggsson
                  236 S. Ave. 55 Apt. D
                  323-344-7030
                  Capt. of Archers Barony of the Angels

                  ________________________________

                  � _____�

                  Message 8 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
                    Hemet

                    Message 9 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
                      I recently sold two bow on Ebay. One was a Ben Pearson Colt, it brought
                      $155.50, the other was a Fred Bear Little Bear, it brought $122.50.
                      Initially I was going to sell them for $50 each. I'm really glad I decided
                      to go the Ebay route. I had no idea they would bring so much. You might
                      want to explore this option.

                      Just my $.02...

                      Constance W.

                      On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 7:43 PM, Dan Scheid <damales@...> wrote:

                      > Well I have moved a bunch of stuff out of storage. And in it are 2 bows
                      > one
                      > 45# Ben Pearson the other a 45# Hoyt they are older but in great shape. I
                      > have had them in storage way too long it is time I sell them . any clue on
                      > ball park SCA price? I was thinking 50 bucks each but have not a clue as to
                      > the market is anymore.
                      >
                      > Damales

                      > Checked by AVG.
                      > 8:49 AM

                      > Checked by AVG.
                      > 6:01 PM

                      "I am my father's daughter, and I am not afraid of anything"

                      -Queens Elizabeth I and II

                    • Dan Scheid
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
                        Wow� will do thanks

                        Damales

                        _____

                        I recently sold two bow on Ebay. One was a Ben Pearson Colt, it brought
                        $155.50, the other was a Fred Bear Little Bear, it brought $122.50.
                        Initially I was going to sell them for $50 each. I'm really glad I decided
                        to go the Ebay route. I had no idea they would bring so much. You might
                        want to explore this option.

                        Just my $.02...

                        Constance W.

                        Message 11 of 15 , Jan 13, 2009
                          Good luck! It was really exciting too, there was this huge bidding war
                          during the last hour or so.

                          Constance