GET at Gulf Wars 18

  • William Arwemakere
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
      Greetings,

      I've been offlist for a time, and I'm wondering if there will be
      another GET at Gulf Wars this year.

      While I didn't shoot nearly as well as I'd hoped, it was fun and an
      honour to shoot in it.

      Hoping for another one...

      William Arwemakere
    • William Arwemakere
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2 2:20 PM
        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "William Arwemakere"
        <arwemakere@...> wrote:

        > Greetings,
        >
        > I've been offlist for a time, and I'm wondering if there will be
        > another GET at Gulf Wars this year.
        >
        > While I didn't shoot nearly as well as I'd hoped, it was fun and an
        > honour to shoot in it.
        >
        > Hoping for another one...
        >
        > William Arwemakere

        bump.

        I see the GET on the schedule, but I've not heard anything here about
        it... What is the cutoff for qualifying?

        Thanks,

        William
      • Egil Haraldsson
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6 8:42 AM
          yes please inform of any deadline, I may have to travel somehwere to
          get in a IKAC before GW. It was truely an honor and a learning
          experience shooting in the First GET last year. I was amazed that I
          had the chance to shoot with the quality of Archers who stood on the
          field on the wind blow day.
          Thanks,
          Egil