OT: 2007 Toyota Prius

  • Linet
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2008
      We have an extra 2007 Toyota Prius hybrid that we have decided to sell. The car is in
      beautiful condition, one owner, well taken care of and gets nearly 500 miles on one 10
      gallon tank of gas. It is a Package 5, which means it has most all of the bells and whistles.
      It is tan and has the HOV plates. Please spread the word and contact us off list. M'lord
      Hakim and M'lady Lyneth