exercise

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
      I found a short video on "How to Exercise for Archery". Something
      you can do during the winter when you can not go outside and shoot.

      http://www.yobler.com/action/viewvideo/4684/

      Jon
    • Rayne
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
        Cool! Thank you Jon.

        Rayne
      • Arthen ap Rhun
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
          If anyone wants to take the exercise a bit future, Archery Focus Magazine
          has quite a few articles on Archer Fitness and preparation.

          http://www.archeryfocus.com/

            Great site - and nice video. I liked the other archery videos as
            well, especially the one about making your own targets.
            Laurens