Re: [SCA-Archery] Contemporary roundel target

  • Carolus
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 1, 2008
      Only drawback is that it is a 122cm (48") face.
      Carolus

      At 11:32 AM 12/1/2008, you wrote:

      >This means there is now a commercially printed hit/miss target as well.
      >That is officially a good thing (tm).
      >
      >Mjall
      >
      >--
      >Scott B. Jaqua
      >Hagerson Forge
      >www.hagersonforge.com
    • John and Carol Atkins
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 1, 2008
        Shamless plug coming your way!!!!!

        May 15 - 17, 2009 will be the third annual Southern Atlantian Archery
        Day. It is exactly what it sounds like, a full day of archery. We
        typically include targets set at 75, 100 and 125 or more yards. We do
        about 14 field shooting stations and 14 woods walk targets. Most of
        the field stations are moving targets. If you can, plan on attending.
        The site is primative but the shooting is exceptional!

        Shamless plug now ending and we return you to your normal list
        activities,
        cog

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Morton" <ioldanach@...> wrote:

        > The big restriction in shooting distances is often the actual space
        > available. It can be difficult to find an event site capable of
        handling
        > more than solely archery that also has sufficient space to handle
        more than
        > a 40 yard shoot. 100 yard clout shoots are a treat.
      • Egil Haraldsson
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 2, 2008
          Other than the UK supplier posted below, I have been unable to find
          via web search, a USA supplier for the target mentioned. I think this
          format would be a great change of pace for a shoot. Perhaps a part of
          the total shoot.