[SCA-Archery] Re: Reducing bow poundage

  • Nicholas Calabria
    Message 1 of 65 , Nov 30, 2008
      Greetings and thank you to the list,

      I very much appreciate the feedback which I will take back to the archer concerned. It has also confirmed a few things for me and provided addition information that I am able to use.

      Again thank you for your assistance.

      YIS,

      Anselm da Calabria

      > The question is:

      > can (and should) a longer string be placed on the bow to bring down
      >the poundage to 30 pounds @ 28 inch draw? Or is this something that

      >should not be done for some reason?

    • Adrian
      Message 65 of 65 , Aug 19, 2009
        Hi, Jim. Hello, Everyone.

        My right ring finger was just itching for a ring a moment ago, and I thought of this project. How far along did this move?

        Thank you,
        Adrian