25th Anniversary Photos!

  • Linet
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2008
      What an absolutely wonderful time! Singing and dancing and games! And lots and lots of
      food, and wonderful company! A few pictures of archers are in the Photo-phile at the group
      site. http://www.flickr.com/photos/mistresslin/ here is the link to see the rest of the
      photos from the 25th anniversary. IYS always, M'lady Lyneth!
    • James of the Lake
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2008
        I would have asked "25th Anniversary of what?", but it's apparently
        Sun Dragon, Atenvelt, from some of the pictures.

        (I.e., where Estella was.)

        James