RE: [SCA-Archery] Bolts and Crossbows

  • Harry Billings
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18 4:46 PM
      Actualy it is more dangerous than a gun. It will go through body armor. The point just pushes the materal asid and goes on in.

      plachoya

      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.comFrom: barondirk@...: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 23:57:09 +0000Subject: [SCA-Archery] Bolts and Crossbows

      Yes I would definately recomend checking you local laws about crossbows. Here in the California, Bay Area crossbows seem to really wig cops out! I have had them treat mine like it was more dangerous than a gun! "Ha ha! You'll never take me alive coppers, please don't shoot while I load this thing."

      .