Re: Broken Horn Nock

  • John and Carol Atkins
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2008
      3Rivers Archery sells horn nocks for ELBs. I have used their Smooth On
      epoxy to repair bows with great success. The problem with standard
      hardware store epoxy is that it dries hard. The shock a bow takes
      often cracks the bonding layer formed by the glue. The Smooth On epoxy
      dries flexible and can take the shock.

      cog