Re: Question for East Kingdom Crossbowmen

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2008
      Greetings Iain,
      Can you explain further? Do you mean they are in another group that
      is NOT the SCA?

      They are welcome to plan an outing to my farm, which is a 3 hour trip
      from NYC. While that would make for a long day, they are welcome to
      stay as long as they wish. I have a small collection of various
      targets to make things more interesting. I also shoot crossbow, from
      time to time, and would be glad to shoot with them.

      You can always contact me off list to discuss further.

      Laurens
      Baronage Farm
      Caer Adamant (Delaware)