Question for East Kingdom Crossbowmen

  • i_griffen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2008
      Greetings Fellow Crossbowmen/women

      I have some gentles in another group that would like to take their
      crossbows out for a day on the range.

      A small problem they have is they live in NYC. They would like to know
      where they can go for their outing.

      Iain Griffen
    • Laura
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2008
        Greetings Iain,
        Can you explain further? Do you mean they are in another group that
        is NOT the SCA?

        They are welcome to plan an outing to my farm, which is a 3 hour trip
        from NYC. While that would make for a long day, they are welcome to
        stay as long as they wish. I have a small collection of various
        targets to make things more interesting. I also shoot crossbow, from
        time to time, and would be glad to shoot with them.

        You can always contact me off list to discuss further.

        Laurens
        Baronage Farm
        Caer Adamant (Delaware)