Corrugated Plastic for Novelty Targets

  • Rusty McMillan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2008
      Greetings,

      I wish I had thought of this sooner, but if any of you see large
      political signs left over from the election, they are usually made from
      corrugated plastic. I just harvested two 4 foot by 8 foot sheets that
      were still up. Make sure you get permission from the land owner, but
      these signs are just going to go into the trash, so we may as well make
      use of them.

      Randal