Ghosts, Ghouls, and Goblins in NJ

  • drosen105@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2008
      Greetings archers of the knowne world.? This weekend in central NJ we will be having Ghosts, ghouls, and Goblins.? Its a weekend (Oct 10-12) camping event with lots of things to shoot at.? On saturday there will be 2, 9 station shoots one of which is a woods walk.? The kids will be able to carve pumpkins and saturday night we put glow sticks in them and shoot them too.? For more information, here is teh event website:
      http://www.eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=1627

      I now return you to your regularly scheduled email...

      YiS
      Rupert the Unbalanced