Removing the arrow excise tax is "pork"...

  • Hobbe
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
      No TV for me today. All the news dudes are talking about the huge
      amounts of pork in the bill, including a break for taxes on children's
      arrows... That $.43 is gonna save the nation.
      ~Hobbe
    • Ben Grant
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2008
        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Hobbe" <clanyoungvp@...> wrote:

        > No TV for me today. All the news dudes are talking about the huge
        > amounts of pork in the bill, including a break for taxes on children's
        > arrows... That $.43 is gonna save the nation.
        > ~Hobbe

        But when the dung hits the oscillator, those kids will need the skill
        to procure their own food. An investment in children's arrows is an
        investment in the future. How else are they going to rebuild our
        fallen civilization? <G>