New photos!

  • Sandra
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2008
      Finally got around to uploading the pictures I took of the archery line
      at coronation; folder is called "Fall Coronation 2008". Enjoy!

      ~Rohesia
      Insipient Shire of Trysele Tre
    • sorchaprechan
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 29, 2008
        What coronation where and for whom? I'm pretty sure your pics aren't
        of *our* latest monarchs...

        C'mon, folks this is a national list. If you're going to put fun local
        stuff on it, please give the rest of us a chance to drool by telling us
        where your groovy event is going to be or whose gorgeous pics we're
        admiring.

        Sorcha Prechan
        Atlantia

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Sandra" <sandra.rangel16@...>

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 29, 2008
          LOL! pLeAsE forgive the "newbie"!? <smacks her forehead and says DOH!">

          It is from the Kingdom of Trimaris at the Coronation of TRMs, Sir
          Thorstenn Wronghand & Zephyrine de la Maige. Which was held Aug of this
          year. This was my first time out to the archery field (2nd kingdom
          level event) and recieved a great deal of help and advice about
          archery, mostly from HL Mar. Also was able to snag a few minutes of Sir
          Erika's time to talk about archery & fighting and was given help on
          obtaining a new bow string. And thanks also goes to the marshalls who
          were out both days.. they did a wonder job! I left the event with a
          great deal of knowledge and enthusiasm so I plan to continue doing more
          archery.

          I regret that I didn't snap a picture of the "skewer-me-elmo", the
          flying dragon or the invading rhino from the novelty shoot. That and
          the homemade target foam castle with detachable towers were a clever
          idea for a fun and informal shoot!

          ~Rohesia
          Kingdom of Trimaris
          Insipient Shire of Trysele Tre
        • Sam M
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 30, 2008
            Hey Rohesia, no prob, enjoyed the pics! Sir Erika is an -awesome- resource...

            Gryfyn (in Darkwater)

          • al.darragh@ntlworld.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
              Sorry but....

              Correction this is an INTERNATIONAL group.

              Robin Bowman
              Kingdom of Drachenwald (Western Europe)
              "We play where your persona lives"