Language

  • Evian Blackthorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2000
      On 6/5/00 at 7:56 PM Dave AKA Morgan wrote, but I am not going to quote him.
      I just want to protest the vulgarity of his posting. Come on, Dave AKA
      Morgan, there is ALMOST never any reason for that kind of stuff, and
      especially not on a list that can and will be read by people of all kinds.
      There certainly has not been anything posted here that deserves that type of
      response. If you want your postings read by us on the list, I would think it
      might help if in the future you kept in 'clean'. We all have delete
      functions on our e-mail software, and I for one am not afraid to simply
      delete unwanted e-mail without reading.
      Evian Blackthorn of THE WEB