Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Numbers of archers?

  • Siegfried
    Message 1 of 27 , Sep 25, 2008
      It also depends on what you consider an 'active' archer.

      If you look at my Barony ... we've had probably 20+ archers shoot at some
      point during this year.

      Never more than 2-5 at a single practice. Some of them have only ever
      shown up 1x or 2x during the year.

      And only 3-4 of us have submitted RR scores.

      So if you want an actual count of 'archers', by my own Baronies sample,
      you'd have to multiply by something like x5 or x7 the number of people who
      submitted RR's

      Siegfried

      Message 2 of 27 , Sep 25, 2008
        That number is a gross underestimate for Atlantia, since it's only including
        archers who have submitted 3 RR scores in the last year.

        My 'gut' would state that we have something like 300-400 'archers', and many
        many more who 'own a bow'

        Siegfried

        Message 3 of 27 , Nov 12, 2008
          Did the other kingdoms finally report their numbers of archers?

          Thank you

          Jon