Re: the winter season

  • Chrissy Leis
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2008
      archery golf?! holy cats! that sounds interesting!

      well, I have to abandon practicing in my back yard. A baby bunny moved in and found it quite comfortable. He's about the size of a softball. so cute! Also my groundhog (woodchuck) is getting braver and doesnt run when i come outside. thank goodness i dont feed them.
      *sigh* the critters are taking over!

      thank you all for all the great information!
      ingunn