Re: Wands

  • jameswolfden
    Message 1 of 51 , Sep 4, 2008
      I have included some pictures of a wand shoot at Clinton. The wand was pretty close at
      around 20 yards but only two archers managed to hit it cleanly. The wands were just leftover
      from a recent clearing of the field. They were probably no more than 1" in diameter.

      Feel free to post any of your wand shoots or mark shoots here as well.
    • NtxDvr
      Message 51 of 51 , Sep 9, 2008
        Pillaged Village is also close to Dayton OH - maybe they can do it for you?