Wands

  • Tom Pilcher
    Message 1 of 51 , Sep 3, 2008
      I did forget to add that we are planning to go further at the new Daffodil Marksman competition in March. Each archer will have his OWN wand. More points for hitting higher on the wand than lower and bonus points for actually splitting it in two. (although splitting will then cease your scoring opportunities so you want to split later not earlier)

      It is always about the 'feel' of the shoot being more and more medieval to us. I can easily imagine period archers grabbing a stick, sticking it in the ground and shooting at it.

      James Llewellyn ap Gruffydd

      Message 51 of 51 , Sep 9, 2008
        Pillaged Village is also close to Dayton OH - maybe they can do it for you?