Re: Having period targets printed

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 51 , Sep 3, 2008
      James,
      This sounds intriguing but all I can think of is piles of
      shattered arrows (and the outrageous cost of fletching supplies these
      days) and arrows deflecting off of it into something/someone they
      shouldn't. Have you had any ideas for extra safety precautions for
      such a shoot?

      -Kean

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "jameswolfden" <jameswolfden@...>
      wrote:
      > Now, that we don't mind shooting at a real stick, my next goal is to
      > get them over the fear of shooting at a real steel helm.
      >
      > James Wolfden
    • NtxDvr
      Message 51 of 51 , Sep 9, 2008
        Pillaged Village is also close to Dayton OH - maybe they can do it for you?