Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Having period targets printed

  • Tom Pilcher
    Message 1 of 51 , Sep 3, 2008
      Well, one of the best attended and humorous shoots ever involved two effigy targets. One of a previous Baron and one of myself as the current baron during the shoot.

      Shooters were given an option of shooting at the person of their choice. The target of Baron Uilliam had 6 arrows in it when we completed. Mine had over 300. I think they were trying to tell me something.

      And while I love the Royal Rounds and Ikac such shoots I really do prefer novelty shoots that greatly heighten the spectator participation.

      James

      Message 51 of 51 , Sep 9, 2008
        Pillaged Village is also close to Dayton OH - maybe they can do it for you?