Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Turkish archery targets

  • Metin Ates
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 2, 2008
      Dear All,
      I've been completed and open the site about Turkish Archery. You can
      reach it via: www.turkisharchery.info

      You can freely copy of all pictures via
      http://www.turkisharchery.info/?p=!photos, all photos taken by me.

      As you see some parts needs enrichment. I'll complete "Equipments"
      section part and add more information & pics in the near future. Also
      I'm waiting for your advises.

      All the best,
      Metina

      2008/5/25 arionthewanderer <arion@...>:

      > Greetings Metin,
      >
      > Your message is very exciting! The only problem I have is that I have a
      > very slow download speed (28.8 kps on a good day). Can you send your
      > pictures with a lower resolution so we can all view your postings? Or
      > fewer pictures at a time?
      >
      > There are many of us who want good contact with Turkish archers!
      >
      > Arion the Wanderer
      >
      > --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Metin Ates" <metina@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Hi there,
      >> I'm a Turkish archer and very glad to join your group.
      >> I uploaded some traditional Turkish archery targets and re-enactment
      >> clothing photos to your Group via:

      >> I have questions for you and answers for "Turkish Archery". I hope we
      > can
      >> share & discuss these in the future.
      >>
      >> Best wishes from Turkey,
      >> Metin ATES

    • Saethryth Seolforlocc
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 2, 2008
        Wow, your site is terrific!  Very informative, great pictures, and the museum displays are very cool.  (I would love to have the Sultan's quiver, inlaid with mother-of-pearl.)

        I will have to start thinking about a Turkish-themed novelty shoot....

      • deliriumskid
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 2, 2008
          - Nice Site :)