Having period targets printed

  • Keith Dombrowski
    Message 1 of 51 , Aug 25 10:44 AM
      There are a couple of PDF files of quasi period targets in the files
      section here that I'd like to use at our local practice. They are 28.5
      inches square and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on
      where to get something that size printed? I called a local chain
      office store and they quoted me almost $100 to print a single copy of
      something that size in color. A smaller print shop quoted me $5 each
      for 50 copies. Does anyone know of a print shop that can print a
      target that size for less? I don't really care about a location as
      long as I can send them the file electronically and have them mail me
      the targets.

      -Kean
    • NtxDvr
      Message 51 of 51 , Sep 9, 2008
        Pillaged Village is also close to Dayton OH - maybe they can do it for you?