Re: [SCA-Archery] just getting started

  • NtxDvr
    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 18, 2008
      Greetings!
      I am fairly new to archery as well, I started with old loaner gear - which was ok but the weight was too heavy for me. I picked up an inexpensive recurve bow from Cabellas and some other gear (glove, bow stringer, ect) from E-bay - saved alot of money. When I get better at the sport I will most likely buy or make my own bow. I am currently learning how to make arrows - one step at a time.
      Chyldeluve

      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 18, 2008