Atenveldt please read Teacher/Laurel

  • edenblacksmith@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      Please respond to edenblacksmith@...
      Unto the good populace of Atenveldt, doth Lady Eden Blacksmith send
      thee greetings,
      I need your assistance. I am compiling a Teacher/Laurel-Subject
      Contact Information Book. (Looking for a new title). This book will
      be in two parts. The front will be a list by subjects of those
      individuals (Peerage and not) who have or could teach or share
      knowledge on these subjects. In the second section a listing of
      Atenveldt Laurels with their specialty listed. This book will be
      updated yearly. It will be given to all Minsters of Arts and
      Sciences and copies will be made available to all.
      I and many others have had to start from nothing in the past when
      doing local and Estrella War Collegiums. Though-out the years I have
      had many of my Shire members ask who does this and who does that, and
      answering their questions has ben sometimes very hard.
      So...please take a minute fill out the form below. Only answer
      questions you would not mind having published . Please pass this
      around to those who do not have e-mail, make copies of this and send
      it to me at either edenblacksmith@... or the address below.

      Lady Eden Blacksmith
      Teacher/Subject Contact Information Book
      Sonja Boroughf
      1730 Gates Ave, Kingman Az 86401
      520-753-8064
      edenblacksmith@...

      Only answer questions you would not mind having published
      Mundane Name:
      SCA Name / Title:
      Home Barony/Shire
      Name of someone in your Home Barony/Shire who would know where you
      liveAddress:
      Phone:
      e-mail:
      e-groups you belong to:
      Do you have a Peerage, What Type:
      If you have a Laurel..what is your specialty:
      please list those subjects that you have or could teach.