Re: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 279

  • Nicole Patricia Leahy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      Thanks to everyone who replied to my post. I appreciate the help.

      > Greetings to Liadan from Kaz, your Archer General and resident Laurel for
      archery stuff.

      > I am teaching a class on ground-up arrowmaking at Lilies - drop by and
      partake, I'd love
      to have you.

      > See you there
      >
      > Kaz

      Which day of Lilies is the class being taught?

      Liadan

      ---
      Nicole Leahy nleahy@...
      Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
      232 Science II Iowa State University
      http://www.public.iastate.edu/~nleahy/homepage.html

      "If you know what you're doing, you're not doing anything interesting"
      -- Peter
      Smouse