RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: discussion of peerage recognition

  • Dan Scheid
    Message 1 of 68 , Aug 15, 2008
      That goes for BOTH sides of the fence. Exaggerated post like this do harm to
      the cause as well.

      Just look at the follow up.

      Damales

      It may not be or have been "official" position but it was at least
      one person's. Frankly, when presented with that opinion many years
      ago, I simply stopped asking or expecting anything. Frankly, it
      really doesn't matter what the "official" line is, private attitudes
      control the decision making process and until a public position is
      taken and actions show otherwise, perceptions will constitute reality
      for most folks regardless of truth.
      Carolus

      Yes, I know enough peers to know that they are generally good people
      who don't deliberately suppress folks but there is still a massive
      amount of ignorance (as in lack of knowledge) out there.

      At 08:28 PM 8/14/2008, you wrote:

      >Carolus,
      >
      >That's a bunch of hooey you were fed. That is not Caid laurel's council's
      >position on the subject.
      >
      >The short answer is that the making of stuff is under the Laurel.
      >
      >Damales

      Checked by AVG.
      6:20 AM

      Checked by AVG.
      6:20 AM

    • Mike Giovaninni
      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 17, 2008
        YYyygads  man!
        Bite your tongue...!
        While I might strive to live with honor, I will prefer to remain the humble servant, thankyouverymuch...
        :o)
        Deth