Period Faces

  • aleksei1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2000
      My friends,
      Would anyone on the list know of a printer who is set up, or willing,
      to make IKAC period target faces at a reasonable cost (maybe someone in
      the SCA:-)? Since I'm getting lazy in my old age, I figure buying them
      is less hassle than making them (I've made about 40 over the past few
      years) If we banded together we could probably come up with a large
      enough order to make it worth their while. Thoughts? Comments?
      Aleksei Zateev
      AnTir
      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.