Dowel Making

  • jameswolfden
    Message 1 of 68 , Aug 12, 2008
      Yes, but I am willing to bet that a display at an event where you
      showed the stages of period arrow making starting from a board, split
      into square shafts, making it an octagon, then rounding it, and so on
      until you had a fletched arrow would impress a lot of people who
      lacked the knowledge.

      James

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Hon.Lady Arianna
      OSeaghdha" <fern718jen@...> wrote:
      >I had one Laurel,who has since had a lot of
      > education on the topic, tell me that anyone could take a dowel and
      > make arrows. The problem is lack of knowledge and no interest in
      > acquiring the knowledge. Arianna
    • Mike Giovaninni
      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 17, 2008
        YYyygads  man!
        Bite your tongue...!
        While I might strive to live with honor, I will prefer to remain the humble servant, thankyouverymuch...
        :o)
        Deth