Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: discussion of peerage recognition

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 68 , Aug 12, 2008
      It has been my understanding that the BoD does not prefer petitions.

      We just want to show that there is an interest in such recognition.

      Jon

      On Aug 12, 2008, at 8:50 PM, Morgan Campbell wrote:

      > How about a good old fashioned petition?
      >
      > run one in each kingdom then submit the signatures to the B.o.D.
      > Morgan

    • Mike Giovaninni
      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 17, 2008
        YYyygads  man!
        Bite your tongue...!
        While I might strive to live with honor, I will prefer to remain the humble servant, thankyouverymuch...
        :o)
        Deth