discussion of peerage recognition

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 68 , Aug 12, 2008
      There is a new discussion on creating a SCA wide poll to see if there
      is support for Peerage level recognition for those fighters that fall
      outside of the current SCA realm of rattan martial arts but display
      peer-like qualities and excel at other martial activities such as
      equestrian, fencing, archery, thrown weapons, siege and war combat.

      To join in this discussion subscribe at: sca-4peerage-
      subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Jon

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, O.L., O.P., Mists, Esfenn
      An Archer must be: Keen of eye, steady of hand, fleet of foot and
      cunning of mind.

    • Mike Giovaninni
      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 17, 2008
        YYyygads  man!
        Bite your tongue...!
        While I might strive to live with honor, I will prefer to remain the humble servant, thankyouverymuch...
        :o)
        Deth