RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: Target Panic NYTimes article.

  • Frederick Fenters
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 7, 2008
      I have found that when I really wanted to practice “speed shooting” the idea
      of a rhythm really helped me. Playing a favorite piece of music helps get
      you into that rhythm and can do surprising things for you. I went from 4
      crossbow arrows in 30 seconds to 6, occasionally 7, in this manner. Your
      song can be anything from a Symphony with a strong cadence to John Phillip
      Sousa to “Smoke on the Water” to some crazy rap, so long as it it something
      pleasant to your ears.

      Padraig

      _____