Thrown Weapons Interkingdom Competition

  • Arion and Skadi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2008
      Greetings Slingers of Live Steel,

      TWIC scores are due. And, I am pleased to report that scores are coming in!

      I will post all new scores at the end of the month to:
      http://towerr.com/twic.htm

      FYI. All I need is the final score for each weapons. I do not need the breakdown of each throw at each distance. This will make your reporting rather simple!

      Yours in Service to the Dream,

      Arion the Wanderer