Re: IKAC???

  • johanofhawksley
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4 12:57 PM
      Greetings,

      I heard from Lorenzo a couple of days ago and he was working on
      updating scores at that time.

      As for the lack of action on the IKAC website; apparently he and his
      family have had a lot of serious health issues, but those would be
      his stories to tell.

      I really can't provide more insite than that. I too am eagerly
      awaiting the IKAC site to be updated.

      Happy shooting

      Lord Johan of Hawksley

      > Has anyone else tried to contact Lorenzo about the status of IKAC
      and
      > IKCAC scores? If so, please email me and let me know what you
      have
      > learned or not learned.
      >
      > Thank you.
      >
      > Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, creator of the IKAC and IKCAC

    • THL Caedmon Wilson
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5 5:54 AM
        Lorenzo may want to consider if Scores-sca.org
        (http://www.scores-sca.org/home/index.php?R=1) could be of use to him.

        -Caedmon
      • John edgerton
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5 8:16 AM
          It looks like it could be useful to many kingdoms as well.

          Jon
          On Aug 5, 2008, at 5:54 AM, THL Caedmon Wilson wrote:

          > Lorenzo may want to consider if Scores-sca.org
          > (http://www.scores-sca.org/home/index.php?R=1) could be of use to him.
          >
          > -Caedmon

        • THL Caedmon Wilson
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 5 8:24 AM
            Anything that can automate and relieve Lorenzo of different aspects of
            burden have to be a good thing. For example, marshals entering their
            own scores. Lorenzo would then simply approve each score or not, not
            manual entry on his part. Automagic report generation.

            -Caedmon