Re: [SCA-Archery] IKAC???

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2008
      Thank you for the information.

      Jon

      On Jul 31, 2008, at 1:17 PM, Mike Wyvill wrote:

      > I sent an email on 06/30/2008 from my Work email address
      > (MTWYVILL@...) and received no answer. We shoot an Ikac in
      > our group almost every month. Our marshal, Eadric Anstapa, reports
      > them and I haven't seen anything updated since before Gulf Wars.
      > Engenulf de Vienville
      >
      > Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members |
      > Calendar
      > --
      > RECENT ACTIVITY
      > 6
      > New Members
      > Visit Your Group
      > Y! Entertainment
      > World of Star Wars
      > Rediscover the force.
      > Explore now.
      > Yahoo! News
      > Odd News
      > You won't believe
      > it, but it's true
      > Sell Online
      > Start selling with
      > our award-winning
      > e-commerce tools.
      > .

    • johanofhawksley
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 4, 2008
        Greetings,

        I heard from Lorenzo a couple of days ago and he was working on
        updating scores at that time.

        As for the lack of action on the IKAC website; apparently he and his
        family have had a lot of serious health issues, but those would be
        his stories to tell.

        I really can't provide more insite than that. I too am eagerly
        awaiting the IKAC site to be updated.

        Happy shooting

        Lord Johan of Hawksley

        > Has anyone else tried to contact Lorenzo about the status of IKAC
        and
        > IKCAC scores? If so, please email me and let me know what you
        have
        > learned or not learned.
        >
        > Thank you.
        >
        > Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, creator of the IKAC and IKCAC

      • THL Caedmon Wilson
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5, 2008
          Lorenzo may want to consider if Scores-sca.org
          (http://www.scores-sca.org/home/index.php?R=1) could be of use to him.

          -Caedmon
        • John edgerton
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 5, 2008
            It looks like it could be useful to many kingdoms as well.

            Jon
            On Aug 5, 2008, at 5:54 AM, THL Caedmon Wilson wrote:

            > Lorenzo may want to consider if Scores-sca.org
            > (http://www.scores-sca.org/home/index.php?R=1) could be of use to him.
            >
            > -Caedmon

          • THL Caedmon Wilson
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 5, 2008
              Anything that can automate and relieve Lorenzo of different aspects of
              burden have to be a good thing. For example, marshals entering their
              own scores. Lorenzo would then simply approve each score or not, not
              manual entry on his part. Automagic report generation.

              -Caedmon