Camping at Purgatorio

  • Rusty McMillan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2008
      Greetings Archers,

      I have been working with the autocrat for Purgatorio Coronation,
      Arabella McQuharg, and our West Kingdom Archer, Dauid ap Morgant
      Dinefwr, to coordinate archery related activities at the event, and
      make sure sufficient room is set aside for the needs of the archers.
      To this end, I would like to know who intends to attend, and would like
      to camp in a common "archers' row" near the range being set up for the
      Kingdom Archery Champion shoot. The range will be very near to the
      Eric, and the proposed camping area would be convenient to both. If
      you could get back to me with the dimensions of your tent/pavillion
      (including guy ropes), Arabella and I can set aside a sufficient area
      for the group as a whole, and she will mark the area off with tape on
      the morning of the event.

      I look forward to hearing back from you. Please respond to my private
      email (randal_of_camusfearna@...).

      YIS,
      Randal of Camusfearna