Re: [SCA-Archery] Case in point - sorta

  • Carolus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2008
      Exactly, a case in point. With the exception of mentioning the
      search engine and whether the search was an "and" or an "or" search
      that is an adequate citation. It would allow me to look at exactly
      the same information you did. I can compare apples to apples and see
      if my conclusion is the same as yours based on the same
      information. But, if I use a different search engine and get
      different sources with different information, I can easily get a
      different conclusion, presume I looked at your sources, and decide
      you are a lousy scholar and that your "facts" were obviously made
      up. This is why citations of some sort are important and need to be provided.
      Carolus