New file uploaded to SCA-Archery

  • SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 84 , Jul 7, 2008
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SCA-Archery
      group.

      File : /WINNER�S CHOICE2.doc
      Uploaded by : sirjonfitzrauf <sirjon1@...>
      Description : a roving style target shoot

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      sirjonfitzrauf <sirjon1@...>
    • randal_of_camusfearna
      Message 84 of 84 , Dec 23, 2013

        Never mind, I found the file that was posted later.

        Randal