Atlantia Kingdom Archery Championship results

  • ebpayne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2008
      Here are the winners of this year's Kingdom Archery Championship.
      Our new Kingdom Archery Champion is Baron Jonathas Reinisch. Vivant
      to Baron Jonathas and all sixty of Atlantia's finest archers who
      competed in a beautiful and challenging course!

      Youth
      Erik of Roxbury Mill
      Ulliam macFearghus
      Isaac Rowland Matthews