Atlantia Kingdom Archery Program

  • ebpayne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2008
      Ever have dreams of drumming hooves, blood-curdling yells, flying
      arrows and flashing blades? Who hasn't? This weekend we will
      celebrate some of the finest archers in all of Atlantia and we'll do
      it Mongol-style. Here are the timings for the Atlantia Kingdom
      Archery Championship June 20-22:

      Friday
      5 p.m. Troll Opens
      6 p.m. Travelers Feast
      8 p.m. Troll Closes
      8:30 p.m. Night Shoot Commences

      Saturday
      8 a.m. Breakfast available
      9 a.m. Troll Opens, Bow inspections and practice
      10 a.m. Opening remarks
      10:30 a.m. Shoot Starts
      12 p.m. Lunch ­ Shoot resumes when each group is ready
      4 p.m. Final shoot
      5 p.m. Court
      Feast following
      8 p.m. Bardic Competition