Sunday Jun 15 Monthly Archery Tournament - A Celtic-African Summit

  • Sita
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2008
      Our monthly tournament will have some dazzlingly artistic targets and
      something to learn for everyone. Come and enjoy a morning of games,
      both adult and childhood fun. And a Clout Shoot! ALL ARE WELCOME! We
      have Youth Targets and loaner gear available and Marshalls at the
      ready to assist anyone who wants to explore! We have some shade but
      bring your own and chairs if you'd like. Potluck Munchies are always
      welcome! The Chagon ... the Chagon .. the Chagon ... we've not heard
      much noise lately. Could it be that it won't return? We still must
      ready ourselves to protect our Dear Barony from this menace. All
      loyal subjects should be on their guard in case this ...this...
      this... whatever it is ... shows up to threaten us again!!
      Date & Time:
      Sunday, June 15th at ** 8:00 am until around 11am **
      Location:
      El Oso Park, Phoenix ; link to the park (omit spaces & scroll to 2nd
      map):
      http://www.baronyof sundragon. org/practice. Html
      on the far east side of El Oso Park located at Osborn (south of Indian
      School) and 73rd Ave.
      **8:00 A.M.**