Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Archery books free for download (well, reading) online.

  • Metin Ates
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5 4:29 PM
      http://books.google.com is amazing resource. Just seach your phrases about
      archery. You'll have full authorisation public licensed books and you can
      search in copyrighted materials and see some sample pages.

      Here is some books in my "library":

      - http://books.google.com/books?id=EJQwAAAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover&hl=en
      - http://books.google.com/books?id=Tk0QAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover&hl=en
      -