Re: archery champion

  • jshaw@stny.rr.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 29, 2000
      FWIW, in AEthelmearc, there is only a King's champion (vs. both a
      King's and Queen's champion) and a tourney is held each reign for the
      position, so we can have two per year. As with other kingdoms chiming
      in here on this subject, winning carries with it a position in the
      Royal Retinue.
      As to the format, I've not yet had the pleasure to watch one, so
      I'm
      not sure, but it takes most of the day on multiple ranges.
      Jakys