Re: Kingdom Archery Championship - Scores...etc

  • Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
      I would like to acknowledge all the archers who attended the Kingdom
      Championship Tournament this last weekend. Out of a starting list of 26,
      22 archers finished the shoot. It was my intent to challenge the
      accuracy of the eye, and endurarnce of the body: and that is what came
      to be.

      The Winner of this year's Championship, is our newly minted Captain of
      Archers for the Barony of Gryphon's Lair, "Arthen ap Rhun".
      Well done good gentle, well done indeed!!

      Indeed I would like to acknowledge the wonderfull attendance the shoot
      had from our archery brethren from the southern reaches of this fine
      Kingdom. They made just an outstanding showing, so much so, that it is
      worth calling attention to.

      As well, there were two youths entered in the competition, and did
      complete the entire shoot. Jacob and Jeremy - just great examples of
      determination and good shooting as well!

      Most importantly, our Gracious King, His Royal Majesty Reinmar and Their
      Royal Highnesses Timmer & Tianna competed in this tournament. For this,
      I feel most humble and honored.

      Follows are the scores:
      Name: Final Score Royal Round Score
      Arthen 117 77
      Ryryd 111 62
      Ragnarr 85 44
      HRH Timmer 82 46
      Braden 80 46
      Odfa 75 50
      Bjorn 74 61
      Eresbet 61 39
      Simon 59 32
      Casamira 57 40
      Ronan 57 33
      HRM Reinmar 56 41
      Giliana 46 34
      Jacob 44 32
      Hamish 39 32
      HRH Tianna 39 32
      Karen 38 37
      Ce'Nedra 35 22
      Jeremy 26 24
      Wendell 23 18
      Wilhelm 11 8
      Diane 6 5

      This list encompases very new archers as well as seasoned ones, and I
      cannot tell you the pride I have in those gentles who have recently
      started this sport, and stuck through the whole competition.

      Please note that the Royal Round scores above count towards the average
      score for ranking purposes within the Kingdom of Artemisia. If you have
      not submitted a score previously, this score is now submitted. Note that
      it takes the average of 3 Royal Rounds, to achieve a ranking within the
      Kingdom of Artemisia. Only one Royal Round per day may be submitted for
      score. All this is in the Missile Weapons handbook.

      Yours in Service with bended bow,
      Lord Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil, CGP
      Kingdom Archer General-
      Kingdom of Artemisia.
      Archery Steward - Artemisian Archery Championship IX