RE: [SCA-Archery] So Cal crossbow range

  • Frederick Fenters
    Message 1 of 9 , May 29, 2008
      There can be the rub. It is one of the many reasons I like to have my
      crossbow arrows on the long side. Most hay bales are 18 inches in depth.
      Thus, an arrow whose length is greater than 18 inches will poke out
      somewhere.

      The longer arrows also help keep my point of aim closer to the point of
      impact at shorter ranges.

      Padraig

      _____