John Roper

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2008
      I have an archer in the West that is trying to contact John Roper
      also known as John Nelson about an on line article he wrote on
      bowstring making. He may have lived in Atlantia recently. If anyone
      knows how to contact him, please email me.

      Thank you for any help you can give.

      Jon

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, O.L., O.P., Mists, Esfenn
      An Archer must be: Keen of eye, steady of hand, fleet of foot and
      cunning of mind.