Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Archery at Egil's - Come for one day or the entire weekend!

  • Eadric Anstapa
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18 6:51 PM
      You are correct the society rules no NOT requires marshals to inspect
      equipment, they only say that a marshal has the authority to do so and
      gives the marshals the authority to reject any equipment that does not
      meet the rules or that they deem unsafe.

      This is in contrast to any combat equipment where the rules require an
      inspection by a marshal.

      -EA