Re: [SCA-Archery] Researched or Apocryphal? Myth? Wife's Tale?

  • THL Caedmon Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9 4:43 AM
      My loaner bows have been used by scores of folks over the last 7
      years. They have shown no noticable degredation in their performance.
      This is not to say that this old wive's tale might not be true for
      some bows, but in the way of modern fiberglass and covered bows. My
      wife's 25 lb Martin X-100 shoots like the day it was new. We use a
      bow stringer, which I believe has helped to keep it healthy and
      untwisted.

      -Caedmon